Protein-protein and protein-membrane interaction: experimental and theoretical approaches, in Varadero, Cuba (22-26th October, 2018), event funded by IUPAB
The following event will be held under the auspices of the Latinoamerican Federation of Biophysical Societies-POSLATAM and is funded by IUPAB
Title: Protein-protein and protein-membrane interaction: experimental and theoretical approaches
Dates: October 22th-26th, 2018
– proposed deadline for applications: 31th May 2018
Lecturers (including organizers):
Carlos Alvarez, Center for Protein Studies, Faculty of Biology, Havana University, Cuba.
Pedro A. Valiente Flores, Center for Protein Studies, Faculty of Biology, Havana University, Cuba.
Kalet León, Center for Molecular Inmunology, Havana, Cuba.
1. D Peter Tieleman, University of Calgary, Canada
2. Sergey Yu Noskov, University of Calgary, Canada
3. Siewert Jan Marrink, University of Gröningen, Netherlands
4. Ulrich Zachariae, University of Dundee, United Kingdom
5. Mary Jo Ondrechen, University of Northeastern, USA
6. Christian Betzel, University of Hamburg, Germany
7. Clemens Anklin, Bruker BioSpin, NMR Applications & Training, USA
8. Hartmut Schlueter, Uiversity Medical Center Hamburg, Germany
9. Rosangela Itri, Instituto de Física, University of São Paulo, Brazil
10. Antonio da Costa Filho, University of São Paulo, Ribeirão Preto, Brazil
11. Manuel Prieto, Center for Molecular Physical-Chemistry, Lisbon, Portugal
12. Juan M. Russo, University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain
13. R. Daniel Peluffo, CENUR Litoral Norte, Universidad de la Republica, Uruguay